- I believe that always, or almost always, in all childhoods and in all the lives that follow them, the mother represents madness. Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met. M.Duras
- A mother who is really a mother is never free.
H. de Balzac
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
- A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ~Victor Hugo
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is." ~Keith L. Brooks
What my little boy said when asked the same question!
- "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." -- Diana, Princess of Wales
- "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much." -- J.Kennedy-Onassis
Posted from Elle's blog with a little help.